Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park, this place where the park is located was once a private hunting ground of the Nizam, rulers of Hyderabad, The park was inaugurated on 6th December 1975. The park was named after Mhavir a Jain Saint in Commemoration of his 2500th Birth Anniversary. The park is divided into 1 Main park and 4 ext.
- Main Park Hayathnagar – Ha 89
- 1st Exnt Mansoorabad (RF) exten in Ha 338
- 3rd Extn. Mansoorabad. (Part) & Quthbullapur, Exten in Ha 310
- 4th Quthbullapur ( Part) & Kuntloor Exten in Ha 326.32
- 4th Quthbullapur (Part) and Kumbloor Exten in Ha 326.32
The Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park is Beautified with
- Environment Education Centre
- Butterfly Park
- Green Lawns
- Function Place
- Public Utilities
Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park entry fees, Rs. 20 for Adults and 15 for Children below 10.
When you reach the Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park you have option of having a good nature walk in the wll maintained lush green garden and food options. There is a Mini Bus Service to take a safari ride into the national park which goes in circular road which covers the whole park.
Visited 511 times, 1 Visit today